Friday, March 7, 2008

BarcampAustinIII

Tomorrow, at 10:00 am, BarcampaustinIII kicks off at Idea City, near the NorthWest Corner of 6th and Lamar in Austin, Texas. All sorts of cool sessions already up on the web site: http://barcamp.org/BarCampAustinIII

I particular, I am interested in the XO session that Anne Gentle will be giving. Mine has not arrived yet, so it will be nice to "Meet" one. I was reading the other day about Birmingham, Alabama ordering up 15,000 of them. That is starting to be useful density! anne has been working on the documentation for the unit, so I think this could be a veru informative session.

I will be there as close to 8:00am as I can be, since Whurley has me "On Staff". I hope that means I get to have one of the free beers.... Whurley says it is some good microbrew.

If you are free, and in the Austin area tomorrow, come on by! The free T shirts are supposed to be rocking this year, based on the Armadillo with a flamethrower art.

No comments: